Self Care is a Strategy for Your Business
Thursday October 5, 2023 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Did You Know?
- Your business will only go as far as you can go, your energy matters.
- Your health will directly affect your creativity and motivation.
- Most people experience burn out... but they don't have to!
- Self care leads to business success.
General Outline of the Workshop:
In this workshop, I will be teaching the importance of maintaining your mental health and wellness. For some people, putting ourselves as a priority takes practice. We will go over signs that you are not taking care of your mental health and wellness and what you can do right now.
Benefits of the Workshop:
Learn to avoid burn out and the importance of self care.
C & C Consulting
Bio: Angie Olson has been in the health & wellness space for 20+ years.
She has taken her love for all health and wellness, combined it with her education in Fitness, Nutrition, Hormones, and Mindset to develop a program that sets her apart in the Health and Fitness Industry.
3 years ago she started realizing her passion had started to trickle into the business side of what she was doing. She decided to take her experience to help others grow their business. Her company, A.E.Coaching Inc, has currently launched a Business Coaching program that helps individuals scale a profitable business.
She is passionate about educating and providing the tools that are essential for starting and scaling a successful business.
'Taking Care of Your Bottom Line' Guarantee
We are confident that our training sessions will provide valuable information for you and your business. If you have attended the live, online training session and are unsatisfied with the content of the workshop, you can request a full refund by emailing email@example.com.
The cancellation policy for this training session:
- Full refund 14 days or more before the scheduled training session
- 50% refund for cancellations 2-13 days before the scheduled training session
- No refund within one day of the scheduled training session.
- A 50% refund may be issued for cancellations within one day of the scheduled training session ID due to an unexpected illness.
However, the training session will be considered attended if the recording and/or documents are downloaded, a refund will not be issued.
If you would like to cancel your ticket, please visit: My Sign Ups to withdraw from the training session.