Why Your Intellectual Property Matters
Tuesday October 10, 2023 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Did You Know?
- Intellectual property (IP) is a category of property that includes intangible creations of the human intellect.
- There are many types of intellectual property, and some countries recognize more than others.
- The best-known types are patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets.
General Outline of the Workshop:
- Trade secrets.
- Industrial designs.
- Protecting your intellectual property rights, giving you the advantage.
Benefits of the Workshop:
Your intellectual property is one of your most valuable assets. It’s the foundation of your dream, your vision and your journey. It’s the thing that sets your business apart from all others. Learn how to protect it.
Canadian Intellectual Property Office
Bio: Dumitru Olariu has worked for more than 30 years with the Canadian Intellectual Property Office - an Agency of Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada, first as a Patent Examiner, then as an Intellectual Property Advisor. Before that, he worked for 6 years in the electronics industry. His educational background includes a MSc in Electrical Engineering and a MBA.
'Taking Care of Your Bottom Line' Guarantee
We are confident that our training sessions will provide valuable information for you and your business. If you have attended the live, online training session and are unsatisfied with the content of the workshop, you can request a full refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cancellation policy for this training session:
- Full refund 14 days or more before the scheduled training session
- 50% refund for cancellations 2-13 days before the scheduled training session
- No refund within one day of the scheduled training session.
- A 50% refund may be issued for cancellations within one day of the scheduled training session ID due to an unexpected illness.
However, the training session will be considered attended if the recording and/or documents are downloaded, a refund will not be issued.
If you would like to cancel your ticket, please visit: My Sign Ups to withdraw from the training session.