Innovating Your Business to Grow at Scale
Thursday October 12, 2023 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Did You Know?
- Diversification: Workshops teach entrepreneurs to diversify suppliers, customers, and talent. Reducing dependency on any single entity and ensuring business stability.
- Relationship Management: Participants learn effective strategies to maintain and strengthen relationships with multiple stakeholders, fostering collaboration and mitigating risks.
- Business Resilience: Entrepreneurs gain insights on building adaptable systems that can withstand disruptions, ensuring a robust, self-reliant, and thriving business.
General Outline of the Workshop:
The workshop focuses on helping you, the business, rapidly grow and adapt by implementing scalable innovation strategies, while fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
You will learn how you can streamline processes and accelerate product development with cutting-edge methodologies, such as:
- Agile development.
- Design thinking
- Lean management.
This workshop encourages collaboration and networking, allowing you to exchange ideas, best practices, and learn from successful real-world case studies.
Benefits of the Workshop:
- Accelerated growth: Learn strategies to scale your business rapidly, ensuring sustainable and competitive growth in the marketplace.
- Enhanced innovation: Foster a culture of continuous improvement and innovation within your organization, driving product development and staying ahead of your competitors.
- Streamlined processes: Implement methodologies to optimize processes, reduce waste, and increase overall efficiency.
- Networking opportunities: Engage with like-minded professionals and industry experts, exchanging ideas, best practices, and forming valuable connections for future collaboration.
Catalyst Strategies Consulting
Bio: James is a CMC with a can-do approach to business and a passion for creating memorable, meaningful, and measurable customer experiences. He is passionate about strategy and has a keen understanding of working with for profit, non-profit, and co-operative organizations in a variety of industries, including agriculture, retail, tourism, hospitality, manufacturing, and professional services. He has extensive experience in working with First Nations communities on economic development and empowerment initiatives in a variety of geographical regions and business models, including co-operatives. His boutique consulting firm, Catalyst Strategies Consulting works with clients to analyze their operations, diagnose challenges, uncover blind spots, and mitigate risks to ensure that they can plan effectively, and create processes to reach peak performance, and sustainable profitability. James is also a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP), a Certified Sales Professional (CSP), Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA), and a Professional Farm Advisor (CAFA), and brings a creative and customer-first approach to working with clients. He also holds an ISO 20700:2017 certification for management consultancy services. James holds an MBA, a Graduate Certificate in Organizational Design and Development, and a Bachelor of Commerce from Royal Roads University, a Graduate Certificate in Circular Economy and Sustainable Strategies from Cambridge University, and a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Winnipeg. He has also completed the Co-operatives Certificate Program offered by Co-operatives First and The University of Saskatchewan’s Centre for the Study of Co-operatives, the 4 Seasons of Reconciliation Program at First Nations University of Canada, the Indigenous Canada certificate course from the University of Alberta, the Government of Canada’ Gender-Based Analysis Plus (GBA+) certificate, and a Diversity and Inclusion Influencer Certificate from Canadian Centre of Diversity and Inclusion.
'Taking Care of Your Bottom Line' Guarantee
We are confident that our training sessions will provide valuable information for you and your business. If you have attended the live, online training session and are unsatisfied with the content of the workshop, you can request a full refund by emailing email@example.com.
The cancellation policy for this training session:
- Full refund 14 days or more before the scheduled training session
- 50% refund for cancellations 2-13 days before the scheduled training session
- No refund within one day of the scheduled training session.
- A 50% refund may be issued for cancellations within one day of the scheduled training session ID due to an unexpected illness.
However, the training session will be considered attended if the recording and/or documents are downloaded, a refund will not be issued.
If you would like to cancel your ticket, please visit: My Sign Ups to withdraw from the training session.