The Performance Management & Accountability Accelerator
Every second Wednesday Sep 20 - Nov 29, 9am-11am
Did You Know?
- Performance management is a continual process requiring monitoring, feedback, and coaching.
- Performance management is closely linked to employment law, such as discrimination and wrongful termination.
- According to a survey by LinkedIn, 94% of employees would stay if a company invested in them.
General Outline of the Workshop:
Learn how to effectively manage employee performance, hold others accountable, and create a positive work environment that fosters engagement and continual motivation. This program is delivered through live online sessions with the opportunity to connect with and learn from other participants. By completing this Accelerator, you will learn to:
- Enhance your productivity
- Improve employee engagement
- Reduce turnover rates
- Comply with relevant legal requirements
Benefits of the Workshop:
- Two monthly group calls coaching you on techniques to hold others accountable and leading your team to improve its performance
- Six months of access to "The Workplace Academy", a members-only digital learning centre and community containing performance/talent management videos, training materials, templates and *tools
- Three 1-hour consultation or coaching sessions with Veronica!
* Tools include performance management logs, performance reviews, stay interviews, succession planning tools, the accountability check-in meetings training and tool, coaching for performance tools, and the courageous conversations preparation tool.
Estelle HR Solutions
Bio: Veronica brings years of in-depth senior human resources management experience to her work with Estelle HR Solutions Inc. As a Chartered Professional, she is skilled in all aspects of HR management, including learning and development, Veronica is particularly adept at helping clients navigate complex issues. As part of her work, she facilitates interactions and liaises with the various parties to develop agreements that address key needs and priorities. Her belief in creating mutually beneficial solutions, and her commitment to building respectful, non-adversarial relationships have proven highly successful.
'Taking Care of Your Bottom Line' Guarantee
We are confident that our training sessions will provide valuable information for you and your business. If you have attended the live, online training session and are unsatisfied with the content of the workshop, you can request a full refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cancellation policy for this training session:
- Full refund 14 days or more before the scheduled training session
- 50% refund for cancellations 2-13 days before the scheduled training session
- No refund within one day of the scheduled training session.
- A 50% refund may be issued for cancellations within one day of the scheduled training session ID due to an unexpected illness.
However, the training session will be considered attended if the recording and/or documents are downloaded, a refund will not be issued.
If you would like to cancel your ticket, please visit: My Sign Ups to withdraw from the training session.