Customer Journey Mapping - Designing Your Customer Experience with Intention
Wednesday January 31, 2024 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Did You Know?
- It costs 5 to 7 times as much to keep an existing customer as it does to attract a new one.
- Customer Journey Mapping helps businesses make informed decisions to optimize the customer experience and increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Starbucks calculated that the average lifetime value of their customer is $25,771.
General Outline of the Workshop:
- Understanding Customer Journey Mapping.
- Key Stages of the Customer Journey.
- Steps to Creating a Customer Journey Map.
- Designing for Customer Experience.
- Tools and Techniques for Customer Journey Mapping.
Benefits of the Workshop:
Customer Journey Maps:
- Enable Better Experiences.
- Pave the Way for Your Customers to Better Achieve Their Goals.
- Give Your Company Much-Needed Context.
- Position Your Company to Drive Better Results.
Bio: Nicole Clark is a small business trainer and coach whose mission is to increase the success rate of small business. She has worked with hundreds of business owners over the past 30+ years. Her focus is to simplify the entrepreneurial journey for Canadians looking to launch, expand or run a successful small business.
'Taking Care of Your Bottom Line' Guarantee
We are confident that our training sessions will provide valuable information for you and your business. If you have attended the live, online training session and are unsatisfied with the content of the workshop, you can request a full refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cancellation policy for this training session:
- Full refund 14 days or more before the scheduled training session
- 50% refund for cancellations 2-13 days before the scheduled training session
- No refund within one day of the scheduled training session.
- A 50% refund may be issued for cancellations within one day of the scheduled training session ID due to an unexpected illness.
However, the training session will be considered attended if the recording and/or documents are downloaded, a refund will not be issued.
If you would like to cancel your ticket, please visit: My Sign Ups to withdraw from the training session.