Hiring Foreign Workers
Tuesday November 28, 2023 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Did You Know?
- You might not need a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire a Foreign Worker.
- Is providing housing always mandatory?
- A Temporary Foreign Worker (TFW) under a specific work permit cannot work for anyone else but you.
- A TFW has the same condition as any Canadian worker.
General Outline of the Workshop:
• Temporary Foreign Worker Conditions
- Employer's Portal Job Offer.
- Open Work Permit (spouse, IEC).
Benefits of the Workshop:
The employer will know if hiring TFWs is an alternative for them to solve a labour shortage problem short, medium or long term.
El Camino Immigration Services
Bio: Fernanda is the Director of El Camino Immigration Services. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in International Studies from the Universidad de Monterrey in Mexico, a Master’s Degree in International Commerce from the Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, and an International Finance Diploma from the Instituto Tecnologico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey.Prior to her Canadian immigration consultant career, Fernanda was a successful international private banking professional.
At the beginning of 2016, Fernanda immigrated to Canada, where she studied Immigration Law, Policies and Procedures at the University of British Columbia. In 2017, she began her training in the immigration field under the mentorship of Kjeld M. Hansen, a regulated immigration consultant with more than 20 years of experience. Currently, they work together as associates. It was in the Summer of 2018 when she received her RCIC Licence. Since then, she has obtained at least 120 hours of professional development in the field annually. In 2021, she completed the Business Immigration Certificate from Ashton College.
Fernanda’s long experience acquired catering for her financial clients’ needs prepared her to better understand and help her immigration clients. “My financial clients entrusted me with their dearest assets. Now my immigration clients entrust me with their future. I am prepared to do my best for them because I strongly believe that an excellent and professional customer service is what makes a difference in any successful business”, she says.
So far, she has more than 400 clients with an approval case rate of 97.50%, and her firm has obtained the Canadian Business Review Board and the Three Best Rated Business Awards for three consecutive years.
'Taking Care of Your Bottom Line' Guarantee
We are confident that our training sessions will provide valuable information for you and your business. If you have attended the live, online training session and are unsatisfied with the content of the workshop, you can request a full refund by emailing email@example.com.
The cancellation policy for this training session:
- Full refund 14 days or more before the scheduled training session
- 50% refund for cancellations 2-13 days before the scheduled training session
- No refund within one day of the scheduled training session.
- A 50% refund may be issued for cancellations within one day of the scheduled training session ID due to an unexpected illness.
However, the training session will be considered attended if the recording and/or documents are downloaded, a refund will not be issued.
If you would like to cancel your ticket, please visit: My Sign Ups to withdraw from the training session.