Intro to SEO and Analytics - Marketing in the Digital Economy Series
Wednesday November 29, 2023 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Did You Know?
- SEO is an opportunity to increase your digital presence through unpaid search results on the internet.
- Leads from SEO are eight times more likely to become paying customers than those generated through traditional ad campaigns.
- 68% of all online activities start with a search engine.
- As many as 46% of all Google searches are local.
General Outline of the Workshop:
Learn the fundamentals of search engine optimization (SEO) and how to utilize them in order to grow the quality and quantity of website traffic and ultimately increasing the visibility of a business presence in the digital economy.
Join Serena to examine analytics and how they are used for the discovery, interpretation, and communication of meaningful patterns in data. Learn how to improve digital presence through unpaid search results on the world-wide-web and how to utilize that analytic information to apply data patterns towards effective business decision making.
Benefits of the Workshop:
In this workshop you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of SEO and how to utilize them to grow the quality and quantity of website traffic.
- Learn how to increase the visibility of a business presence in the digital economy.
- Understand how to examine analytics and how they are used for the discovery, interpretation, and communication of meaningful patterns in data.
- Learn how to improve digital presence through unpaid search results on the world-wide-web.
- Understand how to develop an insight for utilizing company analytic information to apply data patterns towards effective business decision making.
SEA45 Compliance, Consult & Creative
North Vancouver Island, BC
Bio: Serena Neumerschitsky is Owner and Principal Consultant of SEA45 Compliance, Consult & Creative, a Canadian Digital Marketing & Management Firm that coaches small businesses, not for profits, government projects, and educational institutes through navigating, optimizing, and streamlining business identities in the digital economy.
As a lover of all things design and mentoring Serena has a degree in Fashion, Design and Technology, from The Wilson School of Design, and has shared that knowledge building and teaching Design and Technology programs at The Wilson School of Design, LaSalle College Vancouver, Okanagan College, and North Island College.
Before devoting herself to education and entrepreneurism full time, Serena spent a decade in apparel working with brands such as MEC, Cannondale, Sugoi, Sport Chek, Atmosphere, Canadian Tire, Mark’s, Diadora, McKinley, Firefly, Huntshield, Woods, Outbound, Bootlegger, David Suzuki, Vancouver Canucks and many more.
'Taking Care of Your Bottom Line' Guarantee
We are confident that our training sessions will provide valuable information for you and your business. If you have attended the live, online training session and are unsatisfied with the content of the workshop, you can request a full refund by emailing email@example.com.
The cancellation policy for this training session:
- Full refund 14 days or more before the scheduled training session
- 50% refund for cancellations 2-13 days before the scheduled training session
- No refund within one day of the scheduled training session.
- A 50% refund may be issued for cancellations within one day of the scheduled training session ID due to an unexpected illness.
However, the training session will be considered attended if the recording and/or documents are downloaded, a refund will not be issued.
If you would like to cancel your ticket, please visit: My Sign Ups to withdraw from the training session.