It’s all in the ‘look’. Why industrial designs matter
Wednesday November 22, 2023 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Did You Know?
- Industrial design is a process of design applied to physical products that are to be manufactured by mass production. It is the creative act of determining and defining a product's form and features, which takes place in advance of the manufacture or production of the product.
- The Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO) is a special operating agency of Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada. We deliver intellectual property (IP) services in Canada and educate Canadians on how to use IP more effectively.
General Outline of the Workshop:
A special note: if you attend this session and wish to discuss particulars of a design you are working on, do NOT disclose any specifics during the open session—you’ll learn why during the seminar!
Benefits of the Workshop:
Help your business stand out and protect your design from being copied.
Canadian Intellectual Property Office
Bio: Dumitru Olariu has worked for more than 30 years with the Canadian Intellectual Property Office - an Agency of Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada, first as a Patent Examiner, then as an Intellectual Property Advisor. Before that, he worked for 6 years in the electronics industry. His educational background includes a MSc in Electrical Engineering and a MBA.
'Taking Care of Your Bottom Line' Guarantee
We are confident that our training sessions will provide valuable information for you and your business. If you have attended the live, online training session and are unsatisfied with the content of the workshop, you can request a full refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cancellation policy for this training session:
- Full refund 14 days or more before the scheduled training session
- 50% refund for cancellations 2-13 days before the scheduled training session
- No refund within one day of the scheduled training session.
- A 50% refund may be issued for cancellations within one day of the scheduled training session ID due to an unexpected illness.
However, the training session will be considered attended if the recording and/or documents are downloaded, a refund will not be issued.
If you would like to cancel your ticket, please visit: My Sign Ups to withdraw from the training session.