Intro to Food Photography
Monday December 4, 2023 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Did You Know?
- Providing photos of your food or products makes it easier for your clients to find you online by boosting your SEO!
- Our vision is an important sense when deciding what to eat and even how food tastes - providing your audience with a mouth watering image can influence their perception of your product’s taste and their decision to purchase from you!
- Food Photography can tell a delicious story.
General Outline of the Workshop:
This one hour workshop with Jess will help you take the best 'food picture' for your business. You will discover tips and tools that can bring your image to life, causing a mouth watering reaction (and cravings) from your viewers.
Lighting - balanced, rembrandt, back lit.
Styling - composition, angles, colour.
Editing - white balance, clone stamp, dodge and burn.
You will not leave empty handed! Jess will provide you with an overview of take home practice-bingo - to help you master this skill!
Benefits of the Workshop:
You will learn:
- how to create three different lighting settings to add variety and tone to your photos.
- composition and styling techniques to create eye-catching images.
- how to use three easy editing tools to elevate your images.
- about the practice-bingo sheet to promote skills practice.
Jess Beaudin Photography
Bio: Jess Beaudin is a photographer in Secwepemcúl'ecw (Kamloops, B.C). She specializes in portraiture and food photography. Her work has been featured in a number of publications and has been displayed at Grizzly Gallery in West Kelowna, B.C., and as part of Riot on the Roof, a night of art installations hosted by the Vernon Public Art Gallery. You can see more of her work at @jessbeaudinphoto on Instagram
'Taking Care of Your Bottom Line' Guarantee
We are confident that our training sessions will provide valuable information for you and your business. If you have attended the live, online training session and are unsatisfied with the content of the workshop, you can request a full refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cancellation policy for this training session:
- Full refund 14 days or more before the scheduled training session
- 50% refund for cancellations 2-13 days before the scheduled training session
- No refund within one day of the scheduled training session.
- A 50% refund may be issued for cancellations within one day of the scheduled training session ID due to an unexpected illness.
However, the training session will be considered attended if the recording and/or documents are downloaded, a refund will not be issued.
If you would like to cancel your ticket, please visit: My Sign Ups to withdraw from the training session.