Digital Networking - Marketing in the Digital Economy Series
Wednesday December 13, 2023 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Did You Know?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a digital tool for managing all your company's relationships and interactions with customers – a CRM system can help companies stay connected to customers, streamline processes, and improve profitability.
A Sales Lead is a potential sales contact, individual, or organization that expresses an interest in your goods or services.
A Media Pitch is a short letter, generally an email, that outlines the newsworthiness of your story – it is sent to journalists and editors of newspapers, magazines, blogs, and television with the aim of generating interest in your story.
An Internet Troll is someone who makes intentionally inflammatory, rude, or upsetting statements online to elicit strong emotional responses in people or to steer the conversation off-topic; basically, they’re jerks!
General Outline of the Workshop:
During the workshop Serena will explore ways you can establish digital sales leads, follow digital networking and marketing opportunities. You will learn tips for dealing with negative reviews and internet “trolls”.
You will be taught tools to help you build a network of other digital specialists to stay relevant and inspired.
You will also learn how to create a library of digital press through a media pitch, and how to use that to grow and utilize business relationships.
Benefits of the Workshop:
In this workshops you will:
- Learn how to establish digital sales leads, follow digital networking, and utilize marketing opportunities in the digital economy.
- Examine options for dealing with negative reviews and internet “trolls”, learn how to keep your cool.
- Discuss techniques to build a network of other digital specialists to stay relevant and inspired.
- Learn how to create a library of digital press through a media pitch, and how to use that to grow and utilize business relationships.
SEA45 Compliance, Consult & Creative
North Vancouver Island, BC
Bio: Serena Neumerschitsky is Owner and Principal Consultant of SEA45 Compliance, Consult & Creative, a Canadian Digital Marketing & Management Firm that coaches small businesses, not for profits, government projects, and educational institutes through navigating, optimizing, and streamlining business identities in the digital economy.
As a lover of all things design and mentoring Serena has a degree in Fashion, Design and Technology, from The Wilson School of Design, and has shared that knowledge building and teaching Design and Technology programs at The Wilson School of Design, LaSalle College Vancouver, Okanagan College, and North Island College.
Before devoting herself to education and entrepreneurism full time, Serena spent a decade in apparel working with brands such as MEC, Cannondale, Sugoi, Sport Chek, Atmosphere, Canadian Tire, Mark’s, Diadora, McKinley, Firefly, Huntshield, Woods, Outbound, Bootlegger, David Suzuki, Vancouver Canucks and many more.
'Taking Care of Your Bottom Line' Guarantee
We are confident that our training sessions will provide valuable information for you and your business. If you have attended the live, online training session and are unsatisfied with the content of the workshop, you can request a full refund by emailing email@example.com.
The cancellation policy for this training session:
- Full refund 14 days or more before the scheduled training session
- 50% refund for cancellations 2-13 days before the scheduled training session
- No refund within one day of the scheduled training session.
- A 50% refund may be issued for cancellations within one day of the scheduled training session ID due to an unexpected illness.
However, the training session will be considered attended if the recording and/or documents are downloaded, a refund will not be issued.
If you would like to cancel your ticket, please visit: My Sign Ups to withdraw from the training session.