Tuesday January 9, 2024 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Did You Know?
- About 20% of startups fail in their first year, while 60% fail within the first three years.
- Three-quarters of entrepreneurs say they have to deal with tremendous amounts of stress and financial insecurity.
- 72% of entrepreneurs are directly or indirectly affected by mental health issues.
- Two in five entrepreneurs report feeling depressed at least once per week.
General Outline of the Workshop:
Owning a business is hard work. There are added stresses and worries everyday. Join Emma to master the mindset skills you need to be a successful entrepreneur and avoid burnout. You will learn to manage self-doubt and build resiliency so you can successfully navigate the ups and downs of entrepreneurship.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to manage your mind to overcome self doubt.
- Mindset strategies for motivation and creativity.
- Practical mental health strategies to avoid burnout.
Benefits of the Workshop:
This workshop will help you gain:
- greater self confidence.
- better mental health.
- increased productivity.
Life Untethered Coaching
Sun Peaks, BC
Bio: Emma Hull is a transformational life coach specializing in company and personal wellness.
Her impressive leadership career spans two continents with government and private sector roles across Canada and in the UK. She led successful remote teams before Zoom was invented, created transformational employee programs, and turned toxic workplaces into employers of choice.
Emma founded Life Untethered to teach mindset and personal mastery to individuals and organizational groups so they can achieve their true potential. She credits the Community Futures self employment program with helping her create a thriving business.
'Taking Care of Your Bottom Line' Guarantee
We are confident that our training sessions will provide valuable information for you and your business. If you have attended the live, online training session and are unsatisfied with the content of the workshop, you can request a full refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cancellation policy for this training session:
- Full refund 14 days or more before the scheduled training session
- 50% refund for cancellations 2-13 days before the scheduled training session
- No refund within one day of the scheduled training session.
- A 50% refund may be issued for cancellations within one day of the scheduled training session ID due to an unexpected illness.
However, the training session will be considered attended if the recording and/or documents are downloaded, a refund will not be issued.
If you would like to cancel your ticket, please visit: My Sign Ups to withdraw from the training session.