Sleep, Rest & Entrepreneurship
Thursday January 11, 2024 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Did You Know?
- A study of 4 large US companies found that insufficient sleep in employees resulted in a net capital loss of $54 million annually due to lost productivity within those companies.
- Effects of regular shortened sleep that negatively impact business decisions include loss of accurate memory, emotional instability that prevents logical thought, and hindered basic verbal comprehension.
- Economists have proven that those who sleep more, earn more money.
General Outline of the Workshop:
Join Amanda to discover:
1. How sleep (or lack of sleep) effects your business and life.
2. The science of sleep - understanding your personal rhythm and hormone cycles.
3. Signs of cortisol imbalance.
4. Improving sleep - repairing cortisol/melatonin cycles with nutrition and with lifestyle/habits including how to incorporate sleep improvement strategies into your workday and workplace culture.
5. Why is it so difficult to prioritize sleep and how we can begin to shift our thinking around sleep & rest.
Benefits of the Workshop:
This workshop will help you:
- Understand the science behind why prioritizing sleep and rest is essential to business success.
- Learn why societal pressures make us hesitant to view sleep and rest as productive.
- Take away practical tools to improve both your own sleep and encourage employees to be at their best by getting a good nights' sleep.
Inspired Eats with Amanda
Bio: Amanda McKeen is a Certified Nutrition and Mindset Coach with a passion for helping
others feel their best so they can perform their best. She approaches health and nutrition with a holistic viewpoint - or taking the whole body into consideration. Her training in Natural Health Fundamentals has furthered her knowledge to include how lifestyle factors such as sleep, fitness, mental health and spirituality all interact with nutrition to create ideal health. Amanda is a life-long entrepreneur. She grew up watching her parents run several successful businesses and started her first company at the age of 18. She has since operated successful businesses and contracts in several industries including tourism, fitness, business training, retail, and health and wellness.
'Taking Care of Your Bottom Line' Guarantee
We are confident that our training sessions will provide valuable information for you and your business. If you have attended the live, online training session and are unsatisfied with the content of the workshop, you can request a full refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cancellation policy for this training session:
- Full refund 14 days or more before the scheduled training session
- 50% refund for cancellations 2-13 days before the scheduled training session
- No refund within one day of the scheduled training session.
- A 50% refund may be issued for cancellations within one day of the scheduled training session ID due to an unexpected illness.
However, the training session will be considered attended if the recording and/or documents are downloaded, a refund will not be issued.
If you would like to cancel your ticket, please visit: My Sign Ups to withdraw from the training session.