Business Model Canvas - Analyze and Improve any Business
Tuesday January 16, 2024 10:00 am to
Jan 18, 2024 12:00 pm
Did You Know?
Used by businesses of all shapes and sizes, the Business Model Canvas is:
- Time efficient and flexible – quick to prepare and easy to update.
- Risk-identifying to help you avoid wasting time and money.
- Focused on the customer and value centered.
- Intuitive – a visual and highly clarifying way to look at your business.
General Outline of the Workshop:
Thinking of expanding? Adding a new product or service? Changing locations? Moving from bricks and mortar to online? If your business is morphing in any way, this workshop is for you! The Business Model Canvas is a highly visual and clarifying exercise to help you validate your ideas and turn them into reality.
Using the BMC, you will develop a clear vision of who your customers are and the value your products and services bring to them. They aren’t buying a widget; they are buying the value the widget brings to them.
Benefits of the Workshop:
This workshop will help you:
- Clarify how you will reach your audience and the relationship you will have with them.
- Examine the possibilities for new and innovative revenue streams.
- Become clear on the activities and resources that are required to deliver this value.
- De-risk your business by using the BMC to decide whether to proceed with your plans or pivot.
Community Futures Okanagan
Bio: Nicole Clark is a small business trainer and coach whose mission is to increase the success rate of small business. She has worked with hundreds of business owners over the past 30+ years. Her focus is to simplify the entrepreneurial journey for British Columbians looking to launch, expand and run a successful small business.
'Taking Care of Your Bottom Line' Guarantee
We are confident that our training sessions will provide valuable information for you and your business. If you have attended the live, online training session and are unsatisfied with the content of the workshop, you can request a full refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cancellation policy for this training session:
- Full refund 14 days or more before the scheduled training session
- 50% refund for cancellations 2-13 days before the scheduled training session
- No refund within one day of the scheduled training session.
- A 50% refund may be issued for cancellations within one day of the scheduled training session ID due to an unexpected illness.
However, the training session will be considered attended if the recording and/or documents are downloaded, a refund will not be issued.
If you would like to cancel your ticket, please visit: My Sign Ups to withdraw from the training session.