The HR Accelerator
Every second Wednesday Jan 17 - Mar 27
Did You Know?
- With the challenges companies face recruiting top talent, it’s more important than ever to work on keeping existing employees happy. By focusing on the evolving expectations candidates have for employers, companies can easily address.
- 39% of employees are actively searching for a new job.
- The search for better company culture contributes to a majority of company turnover.
General Outline of the Workshop:
This workshop provides:
- Two monthly group calls x 3 months incorporating teachings and coaching to strengthen your team, increase productivity, and enhance company culture.
- A members-only, digital learning center full of videos, pieces of training, tangible templates & tools focused on Staffing, Training, Compensation, Developing Your Team and OHS.
- The program includes three x one-hour consultation or coaching sessions with Veronica.
- Monthly office hours, round tables, networking events, and challenges!
Benefits of the Workshop:
The HR Accelerator focuses on the core HR functions, as identified by the leading HR associations, that are essential for current or future managers and staff specialists who wish to increase their effectiveness working directly with human resources in all types of organizations.
We will meet every second Wednesday from 9 am to 11 am beginning January 17th until March 27.
Estelle HR Solutions
Bio: Veronica brings years of in-depth senior human resources management experience to her work with Estelle HR Solutions Inc. As a Chartered Professional, she is skilled in all aspects of HR management, including learning and development, Veronica is particularly adept at helping clients navigate complex issues. As part of her work, she facilitates interactions and liaises with the various parties to develop agreements that address key needs and priorities. Her belief in creating mutually beneficial solutions, and her commitment to building respectful, non-adversarial relationships have proven highly successful.
'Taking Care of Your Bottom Line' Guarantee
We are confident that our training sessions will provide valuable information for you and your business. If you have attended the live, online training session and are unsatisfied with the content of the workshop, you can request a full refund by emailing email@example.com.
The cancellation policy for this training session:
- Full refund 14 days or more before the scheduled training session
- 50% refund for cancellations 2-13 days before the scheduled training session
- No refund within one day of the scheduled training session.
- A 50% refund may be issued for cancellations within one day of the scheduled training session ID due to an unexpected illness.
However, the training session will be considered attended if the recording and/or documents are downloaded, a refund will not be issued.
If you would like to cancel your ticket, please visit: My Sign Ups to withdraw from the training session.